Advertising with 87.7 FM The Game Radio
Engaging Chicagoans with the best sports news and talk radio whenever and wherever they are.
- Great opportunity to get involved with the station on the ground floor
- Our collection of on-air personalities have a unique relationship with Chicagoland
- A wide range of programming to target your message
We’re a new sound to sports talk, along with a mix of pop culture, delivered by some of the most credible names in Chicago sports reporting including some former professional athletes. And, we have legendary Chicago personality Jonathon Brandmeier hosting mornings. Our hosts include former NFL players Jarrett Payton and Howard Griffith. In addition, just since our launch we’ve brought Chicago radio listeners exclusive live coverage of the NCAA Tournament, The Masters, and the Triple Crown.
- The Game delivers a wide variety of targeted programming that aligns well with different industries and business categories for maximum impact. The Kap & Haugh Show is simulcast Monday-Friday 9a-12p on Comcast SportsNet Chicago. It allows for exposure on The Game and CSN Chicago. Additionally, we have unique coverage for all the sports teams in town with our insiders and experts.
- Click here for an up-to-date programming schedule.
The Game Contests & Promotions
- Whether you are looking to build awareness of your business, communicate a unique aspect of your product or service or drive traffic to your business, The Game can customize a campaign to meet your marketing objectives. Our connection with Chicagoland will help drive results.
The Game Sports
- Chicagoans depend on The Game for the latest up-to-the-minute sports coverage. Along with regular Game Updates, we analyze, breakdown and discuss all things sports with our listeners each day. As a leader in providing quality sports coverage, The Game offers our advertisers many exclusive and unique opportunities that we develop and customize to meet your marketing goals and challenges.
- The GameChicago.com is a local site that Chicago sports fans depend on. It works on every device including desktop, tablet and smartphone. Visitors can listen live online to their favorite personalities, hear podcasts of recent shows, watch videos, interact with the hosts, and more.
- Throughout the year The Game hosts a collection of home and sports events that connect with Chicagoans. These events provide a unique opportunity to promote your brand message to avid home and sports enthusiasts. The Game can work with your business to craft a customized plan that aligns with your marketing goals.